We have a smart, but simple school uniform, based around a blue v-neck jumper or cardigan, white shirt or blouse, and a blue and silver striped tie. Just as we have high expectations of pupil behaviour, we have high expectations that children wear their school uniform and look smart.
Full details, along with links to our school uniform suppliers, are available below.
- Grey trousers, grey tailored shorts, grey skirt or grey pinafore
- White, grey or black socks or grey tights
- Suitable black school shoes
- White shirt, blouse or white polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- School tie - normal or pre knotted with elastic (Year 1 to Year 6 pupils, optional for Reception pupils)
- V-neck school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Summer dresses may be worn when the weather is appropriate (ties not necessary)
- White round neck shirt (with or without school logo)
- Blue shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Outdoor school coat (waterproof, with logo)
- School bag