We have a smart, but simple school uniform, based around a blue v-neck jumper or cardigan, white shirt or blouse, and a blue and silver striped tie. Just as we have high expectations of pupil behaviour, we have high expectations that children wear their school uniform and look smart.
Full details, along with links to our school uniform suppliers, are available below.
School Uniform (effective 1st September 2021)
- Grey trousers, grey tailored shorts, grey skirt or grey pinafore
- White, grey or black socks or grey tights
- Suitable black school shoes
- White shirt, blouse or white polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- School tie - normal or pre knotted with elastic (Year 1 to Year 6 pupils, optional for Reception pupils)
- V-neck school sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Summer dresses may be worn when the weather is appropriate (ties not necessary)
- White round neck shirt (with or without school logo)
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainers
- V-neck school sweatshirt/ jumper/ cardigan or embroidered school zoodie
- Outdoor school coat (waterproof, with logo)
- School bag