I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe. I miss singing with you all so I thought it would be fun to post some of our favourite choir songs on the website so you can join in at home. Enjoy singing along to them and I hope to see you all very soon!
Take care! Mrs Cripps
Looking to the Rainbow Choir Project
To keep us all singing together, we thought it would be a lovely idea to make a choir video of you all singing a new song from home.
If you would like to join in, follow the instructions below on how to get started:
- Learn the new song- ‘Looking to the Rainbow’. On the Choir page of our school website you will find the lyrics and the track with beats to count you in and vocals to support you.
- As you start to sing, you will hear the counts to help you come in. Count the beats in your head (1,2 – 1,2,3,4) and on the 4th beat I would like you to clap. This helps when we edit your videos!
- If you can, record the song wearing headphones so you can hear the backing track and follow along but it means that we won’t be able to hear the track in the background.
- Record yourself singing the song preferably on a smartphone or iPad, portrait view not landscape. Remember to clap on the 4th beat before the song starts.
- Smile as you sing and have fun!
The deadline for videos to be emailed to your class teacher is Friday 19th June.
Looking to the rainbow song and calls
Click on this to hear the Looking to the Rainbow Song to sing along to!